Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sanibel Farmers Market

Today as I was munching on my "roasted veggie cous cous" I wondered to myself why last Sunday was my FIRST visit to the Sanibel Farmers Market! The market is held at the Tahitian Gardens shopping center every Sunday from November thru the end of "season". A visit to the market had always been on my "to do" list but my Sundays are busy. I try to get in a swim at the REC center if possible, then if I'm not sitting in open houses I'm often scheduled to man the offices of Royal Shell Preferred Properties, either at the Sanibel or Captiva locations. Anyway, I finally made it to the market this week. Apart from the wonderful fresh veggies, there are also cheeses, fresh fish, sauces and salsa, delightful pastries and the list goes on and on. It's a wonderful place to catch up with friends since almost everyone you know WILL be there! I'm thankful to the organizers of this weekly event -you will be seing me again sooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment